At Wellspring Chiropractic in Roswell Georgia we focus on determining the true cause of your health challenges. Our goal is to provide you with care that offers more than just symptom relief by addressing the root of your issues. Increased range of motion, reduction in muscle spasms, and elimination of pain are great benefits that our patients enjoy, but we believe that solutions resulting in long term improvements should be the ultimate goal.
When your spinal joints do not function as they should, your spinal cord and nerves experience altered function as well. This alteration ultimately means that body function is diminished or changed, leading to the development of secondary conditions (symptoms). Because this primary condition (spinal joint dysfunction) affects your entire nervous system, symptoms can be present anywhere in your body.
We commonly see these secondary conditions in our Roswell GA chiropractic office:
- Poor Posture: Asymmetry, Forward Head Displacement, etc.
- Muscle Imbalances: Spasm and Hypotonia
- Neck Tension
- Neck Pain
- Headaches: tension, migraine
- TMJ Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Peripheral Nerve Impingement Syndromes: Carpal Tunnel, Sciatica, Etc.
- Upper Extremity Complaints: Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, and Hand
- Lower Extremity Complaints: Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Low Back Pain
- Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction
- Acid Reflux
- Ear Infections
- Disordered Sleep
- Latching or Breastfeeding Difficulties
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Lowered Immune System
Do you or a loved one experience any of these secondary conditions? If so, it may be an indicator that there is nervous system and spinal joint dysfunction. We can help.